02 November 2008

Few and Far Between

I REALLY was bad in terms of blogging this week. Haha.

Been madly busy though. I don't even remember the past week... just a lot of Latin and Greek and HOMEWORK in general.

Ummm... things of note? Got back my Apollo essay. B+. Decent enough, one of the highest in my tutorial. Mike got an A but he didn't have a prof marking it instead of a TA. 

Had a great time stalking Kyle while camped out in Vanier with Sarah. She is great.

Spent my Halloween doing homework. Classy.

Worked yesterday. It wasn't so bad, the guy at the Caledon East restaurant who is training me is very nice and speaks good English. Working again in forty-five minutes. Don't want to. I'm exhausted.

Went out downtown for Anna's birthday last night with Lewin and Edie (and of course Anna). I met the Chris fellow. He is very nice and didn't think I was weird for shaking his hand upon introduction. At least I don't think he thinks I was weird. Oh well. We went all over town doing strange things that we made up for Anna to do on The List. Had a fun time in Condom Shack.

Is it really weird that going to Condom Shack made me sad? Yes. 

Well really... it's only because I miss Peter (who went out drinking Halloween night while dressed as James Bond despite having only left the hospital Tuesday, with Xandros who was Emilio Largo and Patrizia who was hauntingly Vesper Lynd). A lot. 

It's just very not fair that my one chance at a normal relationship did not really work out at all. 

No comments: