13 August 2009

My old friend, I swear I never meant for this

Honest, I didn't mean to leave this blog for over a MONTH! I suppose not enough was happening from day-to-day for me to update...

Well, in the last month, I have done the following:

worked, made friends, bonded with the Moon, reacquainted myself with mathematics/ physics, kissed ass, drunk coffee, craved Indian food, gone to New York State, had a sunburn, cried myself to sleep, got a 93% on my midterm, fallen gently out of and violently back in love with more than one person, saw old friends, made new ones, gotten drunk, protected myself from HPV, felt small, missed being in school full-time, spent too much money, decided to eat healthy again, threw a surprise party, ridden in a convertible, watched lightning at 4 a.m., hoped for a better future. :)

That's about it.

I've started to buy my books. I've also decided to buy a bookcase. School starts in about three and a half weeks. Exciting! Eeeeeeeeerrrrrr!

No comments: