20 January 2009

I am incapable of creative blog titles

This is being done just for the sake of documentation of the life that is mine, and also pathetico.

Wednesday, we went to York. Fun times. Results from blood test not too alarming, looks like just a weird reading came out, same thing happened before so I went back into the lab today to do it again. After the appointment we went to the bookstore (bought a book by Adrian Goldsworthy, "The Fall of Carthage") and Tim Horton's and I took Emi to see a few classes of mine... we had lunch with Mom at the Student Centre, then chilled out in the biblio where we found another Orgasm Aisle i.e. DF/DG, the Ancient History Aisle. I borrowed three books; two biographies of Antony, and The Last Temptation of Christ by Nikos Kazantzakis. Last stop was a Bubble Tea before we went home.

Thursday and Friday were negligible from what I remember. I did watch a great French film Friday night though. It was called The Last Mistress. Very excellent.

Saturday and Sunday was work. Easy peasy. Mexican guys hit on me on Saturday though.

Saturday evening we saw Valkyrie and, um, it was incredible. I actually downloaded it today. Very quick download from Vuze, about an hour and a half. Woot!

Yesterday I met up with Athina, Viki, Natalia, and Sarah to do some studying for Greek. We didn't get much done - too much catching up! But we did clear some things up about a few lessons we were confused about. Tomorrow I'm going to the ROM with the latter three plus Mike. Should be fun!!!

Today was inauguration day and the new President is Obama. I don't have to say much about this since it's actually a major part of history and so my documentation of it will only pale in comparison to what else is being written. But he's still alive, yay! And his speech was fantastic.

That's about all for now. Too many people talking to me on MSN. I am getting scared of my computer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you saw the last mistress?? i want SO much to see it!!! but it wasnt in theatres anywhere near me and now i can't find it on dvd. pooey. Fu'ad Ait Aattou is soooooo hot :)

Unknown said...

arg. hmmm i just remembered.... my dad is going through this "omg lets download movies" phase....perhaps i'll get him to download it. yes my hair was poo. but my wonderful sister fixed it. and then gave me a horrible cold. i sound like i tried to give myself a trachyestomy (i probably spelled that wrong but meh) so yes, how is life without school??