30 January 2009

I'm Learnding!

Monday, I will be back at school.

SQUEE.

The legislation passed yesterday. Sessional dates are out and they're actually having an SU term!! Fingers crossed History of Astronomy is offered. 

I am very happy, despite the fact that a bunch of vindictive assholes are trying to bankrupt the university via a class action law suit. But, let's ignore 'em. I'll be glad to get back to my York.

Finally talked to Peter yesterday. Happy about that. I don't like going too long without talking to him. It worries me. He's just been feeling upset lately, and he didn't want to talk to me because he had a feeling we'd get into an argument.

Anna's also been very testy lately and I am not appreciating it in the slightest. She's developed this habit of being disgustingly condescending. I can only take so much these days. But once I am back in school I will have a very valid reason to ignore all the BS that comes up and voilĂ , no longer my problem. I have to learn to be cold and distant again. This is what happens when I have feelings. I knew they were a bad idea. It's okay, this is Day One of telling anyone to fuck off if they decide to shit all over me about what's wrong in their lives. Solution :D

Yesterday Dio told me that he's taking a year off next year to live in Greece and do some travelling. And then he might switch to university in Greece. Note to self: Don't be friends with Greeks. They'll all leave you in the end. I am actually very sad about this. *sigh*

Well, I'm off to... er... do something. I still haven't started that essay. Big trouble. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha i suggest you go write that essay. you've been off for how long now?? XD