23 May 2009

JRM, WTF, LOL

Wow, it's been ages since I've updated?

Okay. Erm.

Classes are over. Obv. Wednesday was a Latin test that I didn't study for, but somehow managed an 85%. Also wrote my final Myth test - not sure about that one as it was a little tricky! Perhaps I pulled off an 80 or something.

Today was the Greek exam. It was awful. Mostly participles. Everyone was freaking out. I'm trying to put that behind me though. There's nothing I can do about it now.

Tomorrow is the 1050 exam. Terrifying. I'm taking a break now though. Problem with this one is that it's not like Latin and Greek - there's no actual MEMORIZING. I already know everything I need to know and it'll just be a matter of recollection.

I'm watching the Tudors right now. I have probably watched this one sex scene between Anne and Henry like six times now because it's very sexy in a femdom sort of way. Yes. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers getting smacked, scratched, strangled, and pinned down. If I could have a wet dream, this would be it.

Speaking of mansubs, Peter is single as of Sunday evening when Xandros threw Anastassia out of the house after she spazzed at Pete and called him a freak after he finally told her he was a masochist. What a closed-minded bitch. Sucks that Patrizia got mad at Xandraki about it since Stassia's her best friend, but she totally deserved that. I'm glad Peter stood up for himself too. Apparently Xandros only woke up because Peter was giving Stassia quite an earful at 3 a.m. Bet she thought all mansubs were wimps, hahaha. LIES. So, yeah. I'm not really sure what's going on between him and I now but there's a weird sort of tension that reminds me of before we got together.

It's a good thing he is not here right now, because I would probably be having a lot of hot angry hurty make-up sex with him à la Natalie Dormer and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers instead of studying for my exams. Hardyharhar.

... it's not my fault he's pretty.

No comments: