30 August 2008

"You're so fine, and you're mine..."

Hey friends! Guess what! I am writing this from my new Macbook!!! I have named him Caesar in honour of... well, Caesar.

I'm just so happy. I had to borrow money from a third party in order to get it before classes start, but my scholarship will cover that when it comes in.

I am just so excited to have this. It's like... it's MINE. And no one else's. No one can touch this. No one can snoop around. This is for ME!!! And I got some lovely discounts and a free 8GB iPod Touch. SHWEEEET.

I'm quite exhausted today. We went to Wonderland as part of Frosh. I have a new Vanier friend haha! Her name is Michelle, and I spent pretty much the whole day with her and Mikey. We were also with Evan and Mary (Mikey's Atkinson buddies) for a while. It was really great seeing all the other colleges around and waving hello. We played mini-golf for only $3.50! And the VP Social of Vanier sat behind me on the bus back to York and he is very attractive if I may say so myself. Oh no... back away high school hang-ups!

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to Niagara tomorrow as part of Frosh. Can't be arsed, really. Plus we get home late. It's mostly for people who aren't from the GTA I think. 

CLASSES START IN THREE DAYS!!!

Excited. As. HELL.   

No comments: