31 August 2008

"I see you shiver with antici.......pation."

Hehehe. Happy days. Seated at my kitchen table with my lovely iCaesar and iCleopatra. iAntony is around as well.

So! Three more sleeps until classes start! I am dreadfully excited. This summer was probably the longest of my life. I'm just so excited to get in there and LEARN!

People think I'm weird for being like that though. I guess I'm a "nerd"? Well, no one has ever called me that but they just chuckled at me. I can't see why. I mean... finally I'll be doing something I WANT to do in school. It's not going to be a chore for me, it's going to be FUN. Are people just jealous? Are they stuck in programs they hate? Or do they think I should be looking forward to wasting my time drinking and partying?

I sure won't be doing that. I place a lot of value on my education. I don't really care what anyone else thinks. I want to someday get my PhD and be a professor - damned if anyone's stupid ideas of what I should be doing get in my way.

Anyway, since I haven't posted it here yet... here's my schedule!


Monday

9:30 - 10:30 - Elementary Latin
10:30 - 11:30 - Elementary Classical Greek
4:30 - 5:30 Myth and Imagination in Ancient Greece and Rome

Tuesday

11:30 - 12:30 - Life, Love, and Labour: Introduction to Social and Cultural History
2:30 - 4:30 - Life, Love, and Labour tutorial

Wednesday

9:30 - 10:30 - Elementary Latin
10:30 - 11:30 - Elementary Classical Greek
12:30 - 2:30 - Myth and Imagination Tutorial
4:30 - 5:30 Myth and Imagination in Ancient Greece and Rome

Thursday

11:30 - 12:30 - Life, Love, and Labour: Introduction to Social and Cultural History

Friday

9:30 - 10:30 - Elementary Latin
10:30 - 11:30 - Elementary Classical Greek

Doesn't it all just look so exciting!? 

No comments: