25 February 2009

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein...

Where to begin? Well.

Friday, I do not remember anything, mostly because I was at home doing nothing because of exam break. Saturday was work. Aruna is back, fun times. It was rather busy Saturday, actually.

Sunday I was off work - FUCK YES. I went to Rogers and got a new phone, a red Motokrazr. I was initially very sad to let my old Nokia go but I am really liking the new one. Spiffy and new :) Pissed I can't get my own ringtone on there though. I keep trying to get Ulysses but it's not working! After Rogers I went to the ACE basement and met up with Tallee, Viki, Dio, Athina, Sarah, and my other Greek mates. Dio was hilarious and I loved him a lot that day, because he is just a beautiful person. And he told me I had ancient eye structure and insisted that I am not Italian but Greek (because of Magna Grecia). I am going to be sad to see him go this summer :( The exam went very well though.

No school this week. Monday I made my awesome Middle Eastern meal. Homemade tahini, hummus, falafels, and patates salatasi. It was a lot of work but so worth it. The food was amazing. I had SO much hummus left and I thought we'd never get rid of it but we finished it this evening O_O

(Random note: No You Girls is on the new iTouch commercial, which is a bad thing because it causes periodic near-orgasms, because that song is obviously about femdom and Alex Kapranos would be the most delicious sub ever.)

Yesterday I spent a lot of time working on the Latin review, and talking to Anna about all sorts of weird BDSM things, which has sadly and/or happily become our lives these days. I also watched Verfolgt a.k.a. Punish Me, which was an excellent but heartbreaking film. Also, Kostja Ullmann would be the second most delicious sub ever.

I might buy a flogger and/or a crop on Monday and I am excited as fuck. Even though I don't really have anyone to use them on.

Speaking of which, I still don't know what's going on with Peter. We are on speaking terms now but it is mostly very friendly... well, no, not friendly. It's very sexually charged, maybe even more so than before, as things always are when we're making up after a fight. However I really don't know if we are just going to pick up the relationship where we left off. Things are really different this time around. I think I've finally pushed him into acknowledging that there are a lot of problems with this set-up. We've sort of just decided to cool things down for about two weeks. We're not fighting and I don't think we're "together" (though his Facebook still says he is "In A Relationship"...), but we are still in love and that's really about it. I am wondering if this is a step to giving the poly thing a go. Is it poly or open? I don't really know. I don't think he's poly. I think I might be. I'm always in love with more than one person at once. I am right now. Badly. But I actually cannot discuss who the other person is because it could fuck things up terribly as he is also a really good friend of mine and I don't want to mess with that. What scares me is that I am getting this vibe that he is interested... so... even though I tell Peter that the opportunities don't really come up... well, they might. Or one might. Bah. It's the first test, of myself and of Pete. I wish all relationships were easy and black and white instead of black and blue and totally fucked up. *sigh*

Going to the ROM tomorrow with Mike, Natalia, and Widad. I'll probably buy a membership this time, which will make me feel retarded for not doing so last time, but such is life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what does "Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein" mean??

Leah said...

Click the title, it should link you to a translation :P