19 February 2009

"You'd rather be a bitch than be an ordinary broken heart"

I really wish I could update with gusto. But I cannot.

Things of note? Two tests went well yesterday? Spent a few hours at Anna's, watching Shortbus and Young People Fucking (both hilarious, but Shortbus was more artistic - love that John Cameron Mitchell!) Handed in the essay, went to a useless lecture, then got to spend at least a few minutes with Mike. Was with him for about forty minutes in the morning, actually. He was playing AOM before class haha.

Today was alright. Slightly boring. Was with Mike for a couple of hours though, because he's nice like that and is somehow around to keep me company when I need it. I like friends! I might be going down to the ROM again on the 26th. Natalia and Mike are def going, not sure who else. Hopefully Viki, whom I love a lot because she is an amazing girl.

Don't know what's going on with Peter. Haven't talked to him since Thursday. I sent him another email. This one was rather long and ranty and really just schizo. Hopefully he won't ignore it. I just want to know what's going on, really. I'm half of this relationship and it's pathetic that I don't know if it's over or not.

Off tomorrow. Off til the 4th of March, actually. Exam on Sunday (no work at Subway, woo!) and another on March 2nd.

Taking the night off, I think. But I did so yesterday to watch Lost (which was AMAZING) so I might feel slightly guilty...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

true, but then i'll have whole nother year to look forward to. hmmm a whole nother year. that doesnt quite make sense does is?? is it whole another year?? hmmmmmm. english is weird.