04 March 2009

Chickachickayeee!

... as Dim would say.

Quick updat0rz? Well, I got my Latin and Greek exams back. 92.5% and 96% respectively. Yus! I got the A+s I wanted. I am only mildly pissed that all the mistakes I made were stupid ones. It's not that I didn't know things, but that I was careless. I was fully capable of getting perfect on both of them. Ah well.

Didn't get the Iliad essay back. However, Fisher specifically mentioned mine (and Petra's) in class as being brilliant so I am very happy and hopeful. A B+ is all I ask for!

Lost was great tonight but now I have so much work to catch up on. *sigh*

Job interview in the Faculty of Science Friday. Joy joy joy!

Almost my birthday. Oof.

I am so in love right now. Not with Peter. Well, with him too, but I am not really referring to him, if that makes sense. I don't know. Things are stirring. Let's see where this takes us, shall we? Life is fucked.

And I don't mind. :)

Polyamory is difficult though.

No comments: