26 March 2009

I'm actually not dead

Just piled with work. But I am alive and kicking! And in the Student Centre (which is currently being decorated for York's birthday) with a chai latte. Rawr.

So. Things. Last Monday was my birthday! I got the iPod clock radio I had been planning to buy. Thanks parents! It's actually gorgeous, I effing love it. It functions as an excellent stereo as well so it's totally wicked. Emi bought me some orgasmic body spray too - lime coconut and mango mandarin. We went out for dinner at Kelsey's that night and I had a lime daiquiri. The lovely and nice waiter brought me molten lava cake that was fresh baked and delicious despite the fact that I hate chocolate. Dio also sang me happy birthday that day. And was all hippy and asked me to drink his blood. I can't remember the circumstances, just that I love him!

Last Tuesday I was assigned a mammoth 20% essay by my dear Colin, who stops being dear when he piles on the work. However the topics were really interesting. I'm doing mine on British Music Hall. I have books and excellent articles. Might do well on it. I hope so!

Got my Iliad paper back last Wednesday. Got an A? Yes I did. Go me! I was ecstatic.

I understand Latin lately. Except that I have to start learning the fourth principal part. Argh. Lucius, tuus pater sum! Yes, I just said Luke I am your father in Latin. Anyway, we had a test Monday, on which I received a 95. Niceh niceh. My lowest so far is an 87.

I understand Greek contract verbs now. But froze during the quiz on Monday. I don't think I did very well on it but the important thing is that I get it now. The Greek third declension? No so much. I'm working on it though.

I don't know what else to say. I worked last weekend? It was an alright weekend but I was exhausted as I was up til 11 doing work Friday.

This weekend will be crazy. Schedule:
- Tomorrow night = Rocky Horror @ the Bloor with Anna, Edie, Jared, and Chris. This will involve drinking.
- Saturday morning (FUCKING EARLY) = getting picked up by Dad
- Saturday evening = fucktard family coming over for mine and Emi's birthday
- Sunday morning = work bright and early at 8 a.m.
- Sunday afternoon/ evening = going to see Christina for her 25th
- Sunday night = passed out dead from lack of oxygen and/or sleep

As you can see, I am booked booked booked. People don't believe me when they say I have no time. Therefore I have been attempting to get more homework done during this week.

Actually, right now I should be either reading Antigone or working on the Latin paper on Horace which is due May 4th. Eh. Everyone needs a break? Well, I don't have class til 11:30 today and then it's just for an hour so I should be alright.

What else? I can't remember everything, but the nub and gist of what should come next is that I fucking love my friends.

No comments: