15 March 2009

Hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly

Things. Thingie things.

Things have been okay? I think.

School is school. Not much happened this week other than I probably bombed Thursday's 1050 midterm. *sigh* I love passive verbs in Latin though. Latin makes my heart sing.

Life is life? Talked to Peter Friday and loved him. Things seem to have calmed down with psycho girl but she's still a total bitch. But it's okay because she fails. In an epic way.

Yesterday was the ROM. Book of the Dead of Amen-em-hat. It was a fantastic time! I brought Emi along. We went for lunch at Jack Astor's. I love my Classics friends!!!!! Then on the way home, we passed by Mom and Dad's old houses, like when they were small. Like, when my grandparents immigrated here. I got goosebumps. I'd seen the houses in photos but it's weird to actually BE there. We even passed by the grocery store where Mom and Dad met. It was wicked.

I finished the Bakkhai really quickly. Why? Because it was amazing. Very amazing. Uber-amazing.

Studying for tomorrow's Greek quiz that I'm going to fail.

Tomorrow is my birthday? I'll be 19. Geezer!

Did I mention that I love my two Special Ones way too much? Probably.

Today is the Ides of March. R.I.P. Gaius Julius Caesar, probably one of the greatest leaders this world has ever seen.

"Bear with me; my heart is in the coffin there with Caesar, and I must pause till it come back to me."

No comments: