05 March 2009

Hahahaha, lifey lifey life!

I laugh.

Five hours of sleep.

Coffee and a muffin?

Is this poetry?

http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/

The above is amazing.

I have to go to the drugstore today.

I am not getting enough work done but I have two hours.

My five-year plan is being demolished by 2110 and the fact that its time slot is a bitch and doesn't agree with my GK 2000 course. FUCK YOU! There is just not enough time to take all the courses I want.

An attractive Jew just walked by. I am feeling particularly Week-like because my monthly curse didn't visit this month. Therefore I would like to have sex with him.

I am in love with two beautiful things. Oops. It's their fault.

I am getting all weird because of the coffee and the aforementioned issues with my course plan. Fack mah laife. Mom was right when she told me not to plan so extensively but I needed to in order to maintain my sanity :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg that was the greatest letter in the worldddddddddd XD