06 October 2008

The sun is in the sky

Eesh. Four days since my last blog. I can barely remember that far back!

Well Friday was alright, obviously. Why wouldn't it be? Ray from Subway didn't end up calling me, but told Mallorie to tell me to call him today so that's what I'm doing.

Saturday I had the usual weekly breakdown. No big deal, haha. I wrote a long angry poem thing... which isn't so bad, I'm quite glad that I've done some poetry finally. I haven't in years. 

Yesterday I also did shit all. Study, read, repeat. It was a better day than Saturday though.

I finished my Apollo essay! Very happy. Kind of. To be honest, my conclusion is shit. However I am kind of past caring by now. I'd like to think that the body of the essay is a little more important.

I got my Greek quiz from last week back today. I thought I had fucked up majorly but I got a 95. Hahaha. And the quiz today went great. Yay for maintaining an A+! 

I have to read thirty pages for my history tutorial tomorrow. Fack. I think I will do that now... I don't have class until 4:30. Buuuut really I am just not in the mood to read that right now. I really want to finish Zorba the Greek... but I don't have it with me anyway. 

Whatevs. I should put away this computer and stop being distracted!

No comments: