02 September 2008

Ch-ch-changes

I'm in a bit of a crap/ exhausted mood today so I'm going to try to be semi-bubbly, but I can't promise anything.

Today was York Day. Hurray! I went down to the Information Fair at Tait, perused the choice of groups, met Dori from the UHSA, got some free stuff, and ran into Dale, which was a good thing. We mostly walked around, then we met up with her friend before going to find their classes. We met some idiots who were under the impression that classes started today and were waiting for their profs. Haha! What losers! Anyway, we went for lunch at the Student Centre (I had souvlaki from the Greek place), then went to Scott Library (they hadn't been there) before splitting up. I mostly just chilled out and fiddled around with my iPod. Checked out my history books in the bookstore. They are so small, which is not really very helpful considering that on Tuesdays and Thursdays it's my only class anyway.

It was a good day I guess. I've kind of had a shadow over me since I spoke to Anna of her very strange night last night, and since Peter's started acting weird. I should just stop worrying about other people. Yes, I should.

I think I'm just realizing again how much things have changed and are still changing. It's not that I'm scared, it's that I don't like the way things are going.

Oh well. Classes start tomorrow, and I am very excited!

No comments: