28 September 2008

And we'll never close our eyes

Heil, comrades! How spiffy of a day have I had? Actually my weekend was pretty great.

Parents left early yesterday morning for the Koufises' cottage, so it was just Emilio and I. I was feeling generally miserable for the most part, as I usually do on the weekend, but I eventually was distracted as I was doing homework until about 11ish. 

At about half-past midnight Anna signed in and I wasn't tired at all so I started talking to her. It was getting pretty late but we decided to pull an all-nighter. We ended up staying up til seven! It was mad! It actually got light outside! We had so many random conversations though. Actually at one point I passed out for twenty minutes. I ended up only getting two and a half hours of sleep haha I am pretty tired right now. 

Today I watched Jodhaa Akbar which Jyoti lent me. Thank god for subtitles. Anyway, it was great and I fucking love Hrithik Roshan. The end.

Greek quiz tomorrow! I'm not too worried, it's conjugating the future active indicative. Like you know, kepto/ klepso, phylatto/ phylaxo, mello/ melleso, etc. I just hope we don't have to decline any nouns because they are annoying. And the lesson I worked through on Friday evening had adjectives. Fuck! It's all so much.

Anna's popping by York again tomorrow so she can revel in the amazingness that is Professor Tordoff. Joy abound!

I am probably going to be getting a call this week to train at Subway and I realized that I really do not want to work. But I have to I guess. Oh well. 

Really looking forward to the Jewish holidays on Tuesday and Wednesday!! I will use the time to work on my Hymn to Apollo essay. 

No comments: