19 September 2008

I've opened up my heart oh so many times and now it's closed

Sadness HQ = the kitchen table, surrounded by books in different languages with a painful thumb. 

It started off as such a lovely day too. I got eight and a half hours of sleep. I understood Latin. I understood Greek! I chatted with Sarah and Dio and answered correctly when Surtees asked me questions.

Lewin showed up at 11:30 and stayed until 2:45ish. It was very nice. Nice to just talk to her and do a bit of ranting. And see her, obviously. She is not so bad when she is actually around.

Whenever I come home I get really down. I'm not sure why. Maybe because this place sucks and I hate it. I hate Bolton. I hate my father. I HATE EVERYTHING. Mostly I just hate the fact that whenever I talk to Anna lately she ends up making me feel really depressed about the whole disgustingly sorrowful Peter affair. It's fucked up that talking to my best friend can make me feel that way... indirectly of course, but it still sucks. 

Well what is great is that Subway called today and I am going in next Thursday to discuss times etc. I believe. It will be good because I will have money. It will be bad because I will not have a life. But at least I will have these things:
  • my G1
  • books
  • a tattoo
  • Bubble Tea <3 
  • my trip in five years' time
  • gifts for friends and family
  • the little fund I'm setting up for Emi
  • a nest egg in case of possible houseage or marriage
  • CDs
  • credit card?
And last... but not least... very important...
  • a ticket to Thessaloniki... maybe? 

No comments: