13 September 2008

Nights like these are what life is

Hey chums. I didn't write again yesterday. Hahahahaha. Well I suppose every other day is sufficiently consistent! Plus this is mostly for me. And anyone who finds their way over here I guess. But still... me!

Yesterday was lovely etc. Really it was just Latin and Greek as per usual. I have a quiz in Greek on Monday. Ach!!! A bit nervous, really. But I know the verb endings! -ω, -εις, -ει, -ομεν, -ετε, -ουσι(ν). I should be fine. I hope. *gulp*

Last night I went down into T-dot for an evening with Anna and Edie. I actually hadn't seen Edie for about nine months for various reasons. Lewin was supposed to show up, but of course... she didn't. Very typical of her. Things like that are why I got fed up with even trying to maintain some semblance of a relationship with her. I mean really, I'm sure we all love sucking cock but we're not going to ditch our "best friends" of eight years for it are we? 

(I'm not serious... I don't really "love" sucking cock. Not the actual act itself anyway. There are some good aspects I suppose? I don't know, I've only done it a couple of times. Shutting up now.)

(Totally love how I can be honest here because really no one reads this.)

In any case last night was just really nice. We just had a nice dinner at Hoops and laughed and talked. Hung out in the parking lot for a bit, grabbed some coffee at Timmie's, took our time getting back to Anna's on Keele. Random men honking. It was just such a nice evening I think. After Edie went home, Anna and I watched 300 and talked about a variety of intelligent things (of course) before finally going to sleep. 

I just really like being allowed to forget about things for a little while at least. Tonight I'll pay dearly though. I've a lot to get done. Mostly Greek. Though apparently I have to read Works and Days by Monday for my Myth class? News to me, really. I just saw it on the syllabus. 

Happy readings then, lovelies.

No comments: